Job Title: Human Resources Officer (Maternity Contract 9 months)
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 pa DOE
Our Client is an international business with the U.K branch of the operation based in Banbury. They provide pioneering support to operations, health and safety and compliance functions around the world. A requirement for Maternity cover has lead to a fantastic opportunity for a highly communicative Human Resources Professional to join their team. This role would be incredibly satisfying as well as offering a tremendous footing for advancement in your career.
* Implementation of HR Policies
* Handle sensitive information relating to staff files and maintain watertight information management
* Offer and open and approachable service to existing and prospective employees
* Ensure excellent communication across internal and external stakeholders
* Provide support to Hiring Managers
* Provide sound advice to employees and endeavour to support them through what might be private or personal issues
Key Skills and Experience:
* Experience in a Human Resources role is essential
* Holds or working towards CIPD level 3 or 5
* A strong Human Resources background with high level of I.T competence
* Commercial experience would be advantageous
* Ability to employ empathy and understanding in challenging situations
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Geoffrey Bridger on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.