The Shared Services Organisation requires an Assistant Manager to lead the HR Helpdesk participation in a project streamlining the way the team manage and respond to learning related enquiries. The primary function of this role to provide project support on behalf of the HR Helpdesk working with other teams in the SSO to deliver the overall strategy.
The HR Helpdesk team is based in dual locations (the Milton Keynes office and our extended delivery centre in Hyderabad), and is part of the Shared Services Organisation. The Shared Services Organisation is based in Milton Keynes in the UK and USI, supporting the UK and Swiss Firms comprising 16,000 Partners and staff including 24 UK Offices and 5 Swiss offices.
The role is managing a team of people delivering HR advice and guidance on a wide range of queries from leavers, joiners, current and former employees as well providing first line HR support to our people managers. This can include inbound and outbound telephone, email and WebChat interactions. The desk currently handles approximately 5,000 interactions per month.
- Take an active role in all project related requirements for the HR Helpdesk as part of the wider SSO project - to include;
- Technology implementation/amendments - call management and enquiry management;
- Workshop participation inc process review and mapping;
- Working alongside Training & Knowledge to identify other key savings/improvements utilising CSI methodology;
- Working with the UK HRHD team and wider team in Hyderabad to create and implement any required training/knowledge handover;
- Provide continued communication and related updates to HRHD Assistant Managers and wider HR Services Management team;
- Contribute to the enhancement of HR Online content for both employees and team members;
- Ensure compliance with appropriate Data Protection legislation at all times.
- Contribute to wider Shared Service Organisation initiatives as required.
- Liaison with other Shared Services Organisation teams as appropriate
- Ensure work is appropriately distributed and completed within the team accurately and in a timely manner.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Milton Keynes, with Agile working
Full Time, between 8am and 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
Your professional experience
- Continually looks to improve knowledge of clients and the business, and how to make a difference
- Successfully builds client relationships
- Can identify issues and devise and implement effective solutions
- Influence clients to make appropriate decisions
- Can develop effective relationships with clients
- Applies knowledge of competitors and market trends in practice
- Displays professional approach at all times
- Is able to produce strategically sound ideas and share them with key stakeholders to get results
- Actively promotes change, the CSI process and implements suggestions/process changes
- Is able to give constructive regular feedback and coach people to achieve their best
- Can anticipate and take action to remove barriers to achieve results
- Supports others to reach their goals
- Promotes teamwork
- Shows genuine interest in others
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity and transparency when dealing with others
- Is comfortable in taking own decisions
- Can multi-task
- Always considers risk implications on actions taken
- Has experience of managing budgets
- Has analytical skills
- Experience of the core Microsoft Office packages is essential
- Project support experience desirable
- Team management experience desirable
- HR or Learning experience desirable but not essential
Your service line
Internal Client Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal client services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. We impact every area of our business, every day. From solving IT issues quickly and efficiently, to ensuring our people get the best possible training, to guiding colleagues on their tax and pensions. From our centralised hubs in Milton Keynes and Cardiff, we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
For full job description please click apply
Requisition code: 149989
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job