HR Rewards Manager - Edinburgh - 12 months
Experienced HR Rewards Manager required for an initial 12 months contract based in Edinburgh. The successful candidates role will be to support a high-performance culture by leading programmes which will recognise and reward critical skills, capabilities, experience and performance, and ensure that reward systems are market-based, equitable and cost-effective. You will design and deliver reward, benefits and recognition strategy with policies/initiatives that support overall delivery and the evolution of the organisation.
Essential skills will include but are not limited to -
- Proven track record of managing the implementation of organisation-wide activities. Leading, managing and delivering reward projects within the public sector
- Strong project management skills, including experience of managing external benefits providers
- Experience of consultation and negotiation with staff groups and/or trade unions
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy in a transforming business environment
- Ability to build credible working relationships with employees at all levels, including senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to deliver business presentations clearly and confidently
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills; able to use a constructive approach to communication which ensures effective stakeholder engagement
- Chartered CIPD membership (or working towards) or other relevant qualification
All applicants are required to have a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.