This is a great opportunity for an individual who has started to broaden their HR experience beyond HR Administration, and is seeking to build upon their broader HR experience in a growing global environment.
My client is a London-headquartered firm and leading renewable energy company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Act as the first point of call for managers seeking advice on employee-related matters
- Ensuring HR systems are maintained and up to date
- Manage activities with the whole employee life cycle, new starters, probation, promotions, company reward, issuing contracts on employment, handbooks, absence management etc
- Manage the recruitment process end to end
- Assisting the HR Director with HR strategies, operational structures and projects
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Understanding of HR processes and services
- Ideally degree or CIPD qualified
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- First-rate analytical skills with the ability to build, analyse and examine reports and data effectively.
- A background in the financial or professional services strongly preferred
£30,000 to £40,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job