Do you have 2-3 years experience in HR?
This role will suit you if you want to really develop your current role and make a career within an International company based in Milton Keynes.
Quality Personnel are currently assisting our client in recruiting this Business Support role, you'll need recruitment and payroll experience (CIPD is an advantage however, if you don't have this sponsorship is offered with this role).
You'll have the opportunity to learn about Dutch employment law in addition to Irish and UK employment law too.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- maintaining payroll system (100 employees), executing payroll monthly with the payroll company
- keeping personnel information systems updated (including logging annual leave, absence)
- producing relevant documetation to support new starters, leavers etc
- maintaining and updating company policies & procedures
- conducting quarterly H&S checks and annual audit
- providing support, guidance and training to employees re performance, absence management, discipline and grievance
- supporting Managers with a variety of activities inlcuding recruitment
To be considered you should have up to 2/3 years experience in a broad HR environment. Have the confidence and ability to support recruitment and disciplinary interviews. Be able to accurately minute meetings. You'll need excellent PC skills MS Office (Intermediate level). With a good understanding of Payroll including HMRC rules and regulations. A general understanding of employment legislation.
Benefits to include: Life Insurance cover x 4, 3% pension allowance and access to a pension scheme, Income Protection Insurance, Business Linked Bonus (not guaranteed), Events, Flexible Working Options, Well-being activities, Cycle to work scheme, Buy and Sell Holidays, Free Parking, Free Tea & Coffee, Fresh fruit each week, family atmosphere, career development opportunities and dress down Fridays, 33 days holiday.
If you have the skills required for this exciting and challenging role, please apply now!!
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as
An Employment Agency and Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job