Salary: Negotiable for the right candidate
Benefits: Flexi working conditions, competitive pay, great holidays and much more
Hours: Part time
Location: Belfast, BT15 – will consider remote working from across Northern Ireland
Our client is an award-winning content marketing agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland who helps their clients generate leads and sales through structured digital strategy, sleek web design and engaging digital content.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit a HR Manager. This person will be responsible for such tasks as organising training, administering employee benefits, leave, crafting HR policies, assisting with the recruitment for the business and complete the day-to-day administration duties. You will also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
This is an excellent oppourtunity to join a well-established, reputable company and progress your career.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Lead the company in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organise the required training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Manage the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organise quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Support the management with disciplinary and grievance issues
- Ensure compliance with employment laws, reviewing employment and working conditions to maintain compliance
This role would suit someone who is:
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written skills across all mediums of communication. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage a variety of stakeholders in different roles at all organisational levels
- Independent: The ability to work alone and get information required independently, and the ability to set goals and manage workload
- Organisation: Ability to work to multiple deadlines whilst managing multiple activities and to accept full accountability for meeting these and the ability to manage their time and demonstrates self-discipline
- Attention to detail: Highly detail focused
- Assertive: Ability to take responsibility for and ensure that deadlines are met and if not identify why not
- Problem Solving: Excellent critical reasoning and problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively investigate, gather and summarise information
- Proactive: Continuous improvement approach to identify, highlight and verbalise areas for improvement to the Senior Leadership Team. Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven experience within a HR role
- Knowledge of HR Functions (recruitment, training & development etc)
- Understanding of employment laws and disciplinary procedures
- Experience of working both in a team and independently
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Pro-active approach
- CIPD certified would be beneficial
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: HR Assistant, HR & Support, HR Advisor, HR Administrator, HR Admin, HR, Human Resource, Personnel, Operations, Human Resources, CIPD, Payroll.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'