My client who are an international pharmaceutical company based in Slough are looking for a HR Manager to join them and oversee all HR matters for the company end to end.
Your key responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Liaise with accountant to report all employee payroll and company expenses
- Basic HR Admin as this is stand alone. You'll work with their lawyer on composing offer letters, contracts, handbook and policies.
- Day to day HR activities: Absence management, holiday, employee files etc.
- Creating and translating documents
- Interpreting during meetings with MD, GM and the company when required
- End to end recruitment duties
- Support through employees performance reviews
- Managing GDPR and making sure the company is compliant
- Other ad hoc duties across the office
To do this job you'll need:
- Good written and verbal Communication Skills in English and Japanese would be a huge advantage
- Previous HR experience
- Experience within Pharmaceutical or Healthcare ideally
- CIPD qualified ideally
- Strong IT skills, Word, Excel and systems
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Strong influencing and problem solving skills
If the above role sounds like you apply now and I will be in touch!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- HR manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'