HR Manager - Excellent opportunity to join an established manufacturing business based in beautiful mid Devon. Our client invests in their people and the HR Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the HR function provides support and best practice to both operational personnel and Director level management. Through the management of a small team you will provide a practical and consultative approach to managers, ensuring collaborative working is in place to achieve company goals.
Day to day responsibilities will include: -
- Provide expert advice and support to all areas of the business in relation to the ongoing management of employees, including performance management, disciplinary and grievance.
- To understand the business’ current and future resourcing requirements ensuring that roles and responsibilities reflect business needs.
- Ensure levels of absence are monitored and relevant actions are taken.
- To identify training and development needs of employees, working with managers and external consultants where required to ensure employees understand and deliver against their objectives.
- Work with management to produce robust training programmes.
The successful HR Manager will offer the following skills and experience: -
- Degree educated and/or CIPD Qualified.
- Generalist HR experience - must have previously worked in a role that has had responsibility for the full HR spectrum.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment and Trade Unions would be an advantageous.
- Confident people management skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills with the natural ability to build credible professional relationships.
The role of HR Manager is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and established manufacturing business that has a very diverse skill set on site. If you would like to be part of an organisation that has clear focus, invests in its employees and is a leading player in their field, then this is the role for you.
This vacancy is being handled exclusively by Cathedral Appointments, therefore all third party applications will be forwarded to us.
Key words: HR Manager jobs, HR Manager, People Manager, HR Business Partner Jobs, HR jobs, People Jobs, HRBP jobs, Personnel Jobs, Jobs in Devon, Jobs in South West, HR Jobs Exeter, HR Jobs Somerset, HR Jobs Tiverton, HR Jobs Taunton, HR Jobs Wellington, HR Director Devon, HRD Devon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job