HR MANAGER - Amazing company!!
SALARY; HIGHLY COMPETITIVE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE PLUS EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS (£50 - £60K)
Our client an award-winning construction company requires an experienced HR individual to head up their busy HR Department.
As a HR manager, you can expect to be involved in a senior position with responsibility for the following:
- Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
You can also expect your HR manager role to be involved in:
- In conjunction with the Head of HR, ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Dealing with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
- Crafting of business and people solutions
- Managing HR budgets
You will need to demonstrate a wide range of skills across a variety of sectors. As an HR manager, you be expected to show:
- Superb communication skills honed in business partnering/advisory roles
- Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy or other relevant HR projects
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Have a CIPD or equivalent qualification
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
If interested in this exciting opportunity please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Team Member
- People Management & Development
- Professional Approach
- CIPD qualified or Equivalent