The role will have significant influence across the business as this is the first HR role and will be responsible for setting up all aspects of HR and shaping and driving the people strategy for the future of the business.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager role:
- Manage the development and implementation of new HR policies and procedures;
- Develop and drive an engagement program;
- Act as point of contact for all HR matters across the group;
- Be the voice of HR at senior management meetings;
- Support directors/managers on disciplinary and grievance cases.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified with experience in a generalist stand alone Manager who has previously set up an HR department from scratch and thrives on change and fast pace environment working with line managers at different levels of an organisation and promoting and influencing the people development agenda.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.