Part-time - c.20 hours per week
This new position is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a successful, highly reputable and fast-growing services provider to support the senior management team.
The appointed HR Manager will use their HR expertise to build an HR function for the business and will be responsible for managing all employee relations issues.
- Managing all employee relations issues including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness.
- Working with senior managers; coaching them and advising on all employee issues.
- Writing and ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Working on tupe of contracts
- Managing redundancies
- Ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any company policies.
- Managing maternity and paternity leave and negotiating returns.
- Managing any learning and development and training courses for staff.
- Preparing employment contracts.
- Issuing new contracts and other paperwork when required
- Organisational change; supporting on restructures within the business
- Managing probation periods
- Setting up an appraisals system and completing pay/salary reviews
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and serves only as an outline of the duties required.
Skills and Requirements:
- TUPE/Acquisition Management experience
- Facilities Management / Service industry background
- Confident being sole HR Manager and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy and organisational change.
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the management team.
- HR specialist having worked in general HR capacity either as HR Manager, Business Partner or Senior Employee Relations level or similar
- Regulatory experience
This is a permanent part-time role working approximately 20 hours across Monday to Friday with flexibility around when the hours are worked and also the location as the company has a number of offices in London.
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job