A public sector organisation is recruiting a HR Manager on a six month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will play an essential part in HR functions and provide support and guidance to senior managers on a range of HR policies and practices.
A public sector organisation based in York with an active role in the local community is recruiting a HR Manager.
The key responsibilities of the HR Manager in York are as follows:
- implementing HR policies and procedures and ensuring it is compliant with legal requirements, good practice and organisational needs;
- monitoring all employee records including maternity, sickness and other absences;
- managing and delivering HR advice; and
- supporting management on formal sickness, disciplinary and grievance cases and providing support on investigations, hearings and appeals.
The successful candidate will:
- have a good understanding of employment law and practice ESSENTIAL
- be able to create and deliver training across an organisation DESIRABLE
- have managed projects across and organisation ESSENTIAL
- be able to lead, influence and negotiate with others across grade and departmental boundaries ESSENTIAL
£27,000 per annum + 25 day holiday entitlement + 8 day bank holidays
- HR Manager