Are you a standalone HR Manager looking to work in an autonomous role but with a team around you? Do you have at least two years in a standalone HR Manager role? I am working with a fantastic entrepreneurial business that is looking for an HR Manager to support their global corporate functions through a period of growth.
- Operational focus across all strands of Generalist HR, including employee relations, training, recruitment and compensation
- Coaching and mentoring Managers and Leaders to empower them on HR
- Identify and roll-out process improvements and projects across the business
- Contribute to the development of the HR strategy
- Support management on performance reviews and provide advice on employee relations cases
- Support the Talent Acquisition specialist and lead on recruitment through periods of growth
- A strong HR generalist with at least 3 years of experience in an HR Manager position
- Must have a hands-on, proactive approach to HR
- Good knowledge of UK employment law
- Experience of working with senior leaders, managers and team members
- Approachable and positive to become a trusted advisor to the business
This is a great opportunity to work with a market-leading business that is growing and cares about its people. If you satisfy the above criteria, please apply now.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.