Superb opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a highly creative brand who are currently going through exciting changes and rapid growth. The role will be suitable for a strong senior HR Generalist who is people orientated and results driven.
The role of HR Manager will be to deliver an effective and efficient HR service to the business. Reporting the Finance Director, the purpose of the role is to partner the leadership team, ensuring that the strategic people plan is delivered, alongside ensuring that day to day performance against our key people metrics is well managed and supported.
Key deliverables include:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, including the maintenance of our talent pipeline ensuring that the business has a strong local employment profile and supporting managers with their team structure, job design and development.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of team members in collaboration with the rest of the management team.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that motivates and rewards high performance
- Manage overall HR policies, processes and systems and provide consistency across the business, including pay and benefits program, induction and training program. Plus staff handbook. Developing strong relationships with outside providers
- Manage all aspects of payroll processing with assistant including pensions, benefits, reporting, unpaid sickness etc.
- Support the company Vision and culture from an ambassadorial stand point and proactively address demands, grievances and other issues in line with company culture
- Work with a legal expert and ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Provide regular reporting to management to support business and HR decision making
- Play a crucial role in a strong and influential management team supporting and developing the team throughout the business.
- Support Health & Safety processes and H&S committee
The ideal candidate will be a CIPD qualified (to at least level 5) HR professional with the ability to contribute at an operational level and develop and implement people interventions. You will be able to demonstrate strong business acumen along with sound commercial understanding. HR management will be an area of passion and expertise for you and you will have developed programmes and delivered initiatives in your career history.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.