Mainline employment are currently recruiting for a part time HR manager to work two days a week.
The role will predominantly be based in Swindon however occasional travel to oxford will be required. Therefore own transport and driving licence is highly desirable. Along with a minimum 3 year commitment to the company, with flexibility for hours to increase as and when the company grows.
The role of the HR Manager is to support the organisation by developing and implementing people management strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. You will be responsible for leading all HR operational activities, including but not limited to, staff management, processing/ management of payroll, maintaining strong trade union relationships ensuring that all policies, employment law/legislation and that best practise is being adhered to.
Description of the HR Managers role:
- Support with the recruitment and staffing
- Process and manage Payroll
- Organisational departmental planning
- Performance management and improvement systems, implementations and training
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Employee development, needs assessment, and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Reviewing and creating company procedures
- Supporting / managing the training levy funding
- Trade union relationship
Profile of the HR Manager:
- Personable and professional manner
- SAGE experience desirable not essential- Experience in handling payroll essential
- Trade union experience
- A positive and enthusiastic character
- Understanding that flexibility and willingness to adapt will be fundamental to undertake variety of responsibilities
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- CIPD Qualified (Preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience of working with HR and Time and Attendance systems is desirable
- Microsoft proficient
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- The HR Manager will be reporting directly to the MD
- Automotive experience is advantageous
Job Offer for the HR Manager:
Salary up to £16,000 for part time role working 2 days per week.
(Equating the £40,000 pro rota.)
Hours for the HR Manager:
Two days a week – flexible to candidate however ideally split up throughout the week.
The HR manager will be based in Swindon office, however the flexibility to occasionally travel to Oxford and very rarely to Poland/ Germany required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job