This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the most Exclusive Private Members Club in central London as HR Manager. The club is built on a well-being and health philosophy, offering the most exclusive solutions to Members and all guests.
The HR Manager will be responsible for managing and leading strategic and operational HR activities. This will cover both Head office functions and club departments. We are looking for someone with strong ER experience, coaching and proven history of implementation of HR metrics and process. This is a challenging standalone role for someone that likes to be involved in all HR aspects.
- Employee Relations - Support and coach managers on employee relations in accordance to company policy
- Recruitment - Own and enhance the recruitment policy and selection processes across club and head office. Create and post job adverts, screen candidates and organise interviews.
- Manage all supplier relationships at all levels of experience in the business
- Promote the performance management process and drive management ownership
- Promote reward and recognition programmes to all employees
- Work closely with the finance manager and ensure the monthly payroll and pension processes
- Review job descriptions and make suggestions to enhance them or align them with operational needs as necessary
- Prepare offer letters and contracts
- Manage and facilitate the induction and on-boarding of all new starters, ensure all relevant HR documents are acquired and filed
- Research potential training courses and opportunities to further staff development
- Maintain training and qualifications logs
- Responsible for ensuring that all insurance renewal documents are collected and logged
We are shortlisting and interviewing suitable candidates in our London Bridge office next week. If you think this is the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Please connect via LinkedIn - Vera Isidro Manhoso
- HR Advisor
- HR Manager
- Private Memebers Club