HR Manager / Head of HR
Permanent - Full Time
Manage the day to day HR operations, providing HR and employee relations, advice, expertise and guidance delivering a comprehensive HR and payroll service to the operational teams cross the organisation. Working closely with the Senior Management team to support the implementation of the HR policies and procedures ensuring compliance and adherence from all staff. As part of the senior management team the HR Manager will work to deliver an effective HR Business plan and lead and developing the HR team to provide appropriate solutions in line with the overall strategy for the organisation.
- Managing the operational day to day HR function to deliver a best practice HR service to the business
- Support and lead the HR Team
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Providing expertise and guidance to the managers to ensure operational compliance
- Working with the management team, coach and advise on all people issues
- Deal with all levels of disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR knowledge to support the Stakeholders on appropriate decision making
- Manage all ER processes, including support on managing absence, grievances and sickness
- Working closely with the HR Advisors, manage the recruitment of staff and ensuring the right staff are in the right place at the right time.
- Where necessary lead on change management and re-structuring
- At least 5 years experience working as a HR Manager or Head of HR role (preferably in an SME environment)
- CIPD Qualified
- Proven change management experience
- HR Generalist experience
- Strong understanding of employment law
- A professional approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
- Provide effective and positive communication across the organisation
- Staff Management
- Strategic HR
- CIPD qualified
- HR Project Management
- HR Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'