FPSG are recruiting for our leading client based in Glasgow City Centre for a HR / ER People Advisor to work on a full time basis for a period of 12 months.
Working closely with our clients HR Business Partners and their wider teams you will develop and deliver generalist solutions to managers and employees which meet their business area requirements.
- Coach, support and deliver training to managers to support growth in all people management areas
- Arrange interventions to appropriately resolve employee relations cases
- Work with People Advisor colleagues to ensure employee relation cases are managed consistently
- Support employees and their managers to ensure that employee life cycle policies and practices are fully understood
- Collaborate with management to support in the identification and recognition of individual and team achievement
- Support implementation of project activities to deliver appropriate people solution in line with people plan for suggested business area
- Support with organisation changes, including consultation discussion and redeployment activities
- Work closely with resourcing team to deliver recruitment and resource support to line managers
- Contribute to the development of People processes, policies and practices to ensure continuous improvements are made
- Ensure all employee issues are understood and addressed
- Support with the collation and presentation of MI for business area
- Additional tasks when required
- Compile and input various information for suggested business area including attendance, attrition and information from ER cases
- Improve and support resourcing decision, including support with interviews and selection processes
- Record employee relations issues and employee changes ensuring all appropriate paperwork is fully complete whilst liaising with payroll and finance teams
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience/background:
- Previous Employee Relations experience with a varied work load
- CIPD qualified or relevant comparable experience
- Experience of facilitating training and disciplinary, performance, attendance and grievance hearings
- Ability to manage complex issues and quickly evaluate a situation
- There will be travel required, therefore flexibility is needed
- Strong work ethic with creativity, resilience and confidence
- Ability to manage high level and quantity of information
- Professional and positive approach with the ability to challenge, negotiate and influence
- Ability to adapt to different people of all levels
- Must of a fresh approach with creative ideas
- Brilliant attention to detail and ability to recognise different trends
- Focussed, career driven and ability to build rapport with various business areas
- Strong team player who is informative and approachable
In return our client offers a salary of £29-32k per annum plus brilliant benefits including…
- 36 Annual Days
- Flexible working after probation period
- Flexi time
- City Centre location
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'