Our client are a high end fine foods distributor based in Slough. They are a fantastic organisation to work for, offering a friendly and vibrant working environment.
The role of HR Coordinator is to provide a professional, efficient and effective HR support to the business. You must be proactive, highly organised and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Provide employees and managers with consistent HR advice and guidance
- Maintain all HR filing systems
- Manage the on-boarder and leaving process
- Support with Payroll processing on a monthly basis
- Take responsibility for the Recruitment process
- Support with the annual appraisal process
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Level 3 CIPD qualified
- At least 2 year's professional experience in an office environment
- HR Administration experience
- Understanding of basic HR legal guidelines
- Experience using HR systems
- Intermediate capabilities in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Positive, can-do and proactive attitude
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).