Are you an experienced HR Professional looking for your next challenge in a dynamic, fast past organisation? Are you comfortable partnering business functions in order to contribute to the delivery of a defined People Strategy?
If so, Bright Start Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for you to join a fantastic HR team as a HR Business Partner based in Northampton. As HRBP, you will be joining a dynamic and innovative organisation who are leaders within their industry.
Reporting the Senior HR Business Partner, you will help lead and deliver a range of strategic and operational people solutions to complement their overall business purpose. You will partner with senior management to ensure they the right HR solutions in place to make the business a success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and developing strong, professional relationships with stakeholders by demonstrating alignment to business goals and contribute to business performance.
- Providing a consultancy service to stakeholders in regards to all aspects of the HR life cycle, by providing pragmatic and commercial advice.
- Supporting the creation, development and delivery of HR policies and procedures as well as associated processes and training programmes that support implementation and effectiveness.
- Leading on HR projects and initiatives which may include health and well-being, change, organisational design & transformation and changes in terms and conditions.
- Ensuring operational HR services are delivered effectively over all sites and making recommendations for ongoing improvements.
To be successful for this role:
- You will be skilled in implementing organisational change and have the ambition and tenacity to ensure the business is always achieving.
- You will be somebody who enjoys a challenge and is always thinking of new innovative ways to contribute to the ongoing people plan.
- You will be experienced and confident in managing upwards, influencing stakeholders and coaching and guiding your management team.
- You will know how to implement best practice HR principles and be familiar with working in a busy agile environment, with the ability to build credibility through strong relationships.
- A full CIPD qualification is essential for this position and you will have extensive employee relations knowledge and case management experience, including those of a complex and high risk nature.
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to make a real difference within a rapidly growing organisation, please do not hesitate and apply today!
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources