2 month fixed term contract (potential to be extended), day rate or annual salary equivalent.
Must be able start at short notce.
We are currently recruiting for two HR Business Partners to join Swansway to assist with a two month organisational change project. The purpose of this role is to assist in returning Swansway to the ‘new normal’ following the coronavirus pandemic and will be to support the business in meeting its commercial objectives through our people.
Field based, this role will be to work with our Management teams and provide hands-on support, advice and guidance to leaders across the group. Our dealerships are as far north as Carlisle and as far south as Birmingham, you may be required to cover all of our dealerships.
Day to day you will effectively support leaders across the group with key decision making and ensure the relevant processes are followed with clear group wide messaging.More about the role:
- Support Leaders with organisation development changes
- Able to give employment law guidance
- Assist in companywide/dealership level communication plans
- Developing business selection processes
- Supporting senior leaders and managers in developing and delivering functional action plans
- Following internal HR policies
- Excellent employment law knowledge; including redeployment and TUPE
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Extensive experience of managing employee relations cases within a multi-site, fast-paced and customer centric environment
- Excellent working knowledge of compliance, confidentiality, data protection and security standards and expectations
- Previous experience of people change projects
- Commercially astute
- Ability to effectively coach and mentor others
Founded in 2003 by Michael Smyth and his three sons, David, Peter and John, Swansway has grown from five motor dealerships in Cheshire and the West Midlands to the 20 dealerships we have today. From Birmingham in the South to Carlisle in the North we partner with eleven brands including; Audi, Volkswagen, Land Rover, Honda and many more.
We’re expanding our own-brand, Motor Match our used sites, and we don’t stop at dealerships; we operate four Volkswagen Group Trade Part Centres, an Accident Repair Centre, a Group Fleet Sales Centre and an eBay shop re-cycling obsolete parts. All this is supported by our Head Office in Crewe.
But, it’s not what we do that makes us the company we are, it’s how we do it; it’s our family heritage that sets us apart, with the Smyth family playing a hands-on role in the day-to-day running of the business; we genuinely care about our customers and our Swansway family and that makes us a great place to work. We live Our caring, honest and proud values which is why our long service boards are brimming with names who’ve been with us five, ten and fifteen years!Benefits of working for Swansway Group:
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance (death in service benefit)
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Long service recognition
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual flu jab
- Discounts on products and services
When you join Swansway, you’re joining a family; so, if you enjoy, and thrive, in an inclusive family atmosphere, apply to join us now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'