We are supporting a global manufacturing business with multiple locations including Europe, Middle East, Latin America and China as they look to recruit a HR Advisor for their plant in Sandwich, East Kent
This is a new position within the company and as an experienced HR Advisor you will provide HR support to the HR Director and be a pivotal part of the vision for the growth of the company and within the division.
Applicants with have a good HR generalist background but also demonstrable experience with ER, this is for a HR Advisor who is comfortable taking the lead with a number of issues such as grievances, absenteeism, disciplinaries and change management
About the role
- Be the first point of contact for staff in regards to general HR queries
- Review and update contracts for employees
- Implement and review HR policies and procedures
- Assist with the employment of staff including application reviews, management of the job postings (internal and external) interviewing, reference checking, on boarding etc.
- Maintain employee files to include benefits programs, pension requirements etc.
- Support the management team with any HR issues that they may have, provide support and guidance with ongoing ER/HR issues and assist with the performance review process for all employees
- Ideally applicants will be level 3 or 5 CIPD qualified, however if applicants are qualified by experience and can provide demonstrable proof of previous HR background with ER then this will be considered
- Previous experience of HR within a manufacturing environment is desirable (not essential)
- Solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application
- Excellent HR Generalist experience
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- IT proficient including MS Office suite of programs
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday and hours of work are M-F 07.30-16.00, this role will be offered with flexible working and applicants would be able to work from home 2 days per week if they should wish to.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'