A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a generalist HR Advisor to join a lovely HR team and exciting firm in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
This is a permanent opportunity where flexible working is an option too.
- Work with the HR team to provide a comprehensive generalist HR service to the Firm.
- Manage disciplinary, grievance and routine employee relations situations.
- Advise people managers in relation to sickness absence and conducting return to work interviews.
- Supporting with Occupational Health referrals.
- To work with departmental managers and other people managers in situations where they need additional support and guidance.
- Provide advice regarding performance management matters.
- Manage the process for all types of leave - sabbaticals, maternity, paternity etc.
- Participating in people projects and initiatives - GDPR, Diversity, policy reviews etc.
- Manage all flexible/agile working requests.
- Assist with the annual salary review process.
- Work with the Recruitment Officer on recruitment matters where necessary.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new joiners and departure processes for leavers.
- Assist the HR team with the biannual appraisal process.
The Successful Applicant:
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in a HR capacity (within a professional service environment), with at least one year at advisor level.
- Proven experience of managing employee relation matters.
- A good understanding of employment law.
- CIPD qualified would be desirable, but not essential.
This is a great opportunity for a local HR Advisor, looking to join a lovely team and firm to develop their HR career. The firm offer brilliant benefits too.
This is a permanent position and ideally full time, with the option to work flexibly.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please do, or if you wish to have a further discussion please do not hesitate to contact Rowena Bubb of Lewis Row Recruitment.
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'