The Person Specification:
- Ideally holds a CPP qualification, CIPD qualification or has significant experience.
- Can demonstrate a good understanding employment law, HR disciplines and can advise others.
- Computer literate; working knowledge of Microsoft office programs and experience of HR/ T&A systems.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to communicate effectively with all employees and levels of management.
- Able to balance professionalism with empathy and compassion.
- Provide a comprehensive HR service to managers and employees in line with best practice and Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate employee files, including attendance, time keeping and holiday records ensuring compliance with GDPR, Immigration and Asylum legislation.
- Raise all necessary documentation required for new starters including offer letters, contracts of employment, and administrative tasks for the complete employee life cycle.
- Liaise with Accounts department regarding payroll documentation, P45, Bank details, medical notes, maternity and paternity leave and leaver information.
- Remind appropriate Line Managers of forthcoming probationary reviews and to ensure correct documentation is raised and appropriate follow up actions taken.
- Be proactive in notifying Line Mangers of adverse levels of absenteeism or conflicting requests for holiday.
- Monitor T&A system and update accordingly to assist the the payroll function at end of the month.
- Act as HR Representative, raise all documentation for disciplinary, grievance, absence management, performance matters as assigned, providing support and guidance to Line Managers.
- Support the coordination of the annual performance review process and monitor it for completion and effectiveness.
- Recruit new members of staff in a timely and cost-effective manner, including drafting adverts, updating job descriptions, arranging and conducting interviews and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Ensure and maintain strict confidentiality regarding all issues of HR.
- Attend regular HR meetings and update Management on current HR related issues throughout the group.
- Monitor and book all statutory training e.g. First aid, FLT courses.
- Assist accounts with the Private Healthcare scheme.
- Assist with the Health and Safety administration for Head office to include risk assessments, fire drills etc ensuring that the working environment is compliant with current Health and Safety legislation.
- Ad-Hoc projects.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- HR Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'