A unique creadle to grave HR role for those that enjoy full interacttion with employees. If you are looking for a HR generalist role but with a leaning towards creative recruitment, attracting new talent and ER then whilst a generalist role, these are the talents that the business are keen to employ to take the business forward. Although based in the City, this role is sat within the high end, niche fitness sector, so again will be ideal for those who would enjoy this fun, professional and rewarding sector.
Overview of Role
The role is an individual contributor, responsible for the cradle-to-grave HR delivery across the business. Supported by third-party vendors (for areas such as employment law), the bread and butter of this role will be in ensuring we have robust processes, policies, and procedures in place to maintain compliance with HR legislation and best practice.
Responsibilities of the role:-
- Administration of all HR documentation to ensure legal compliance and effective retrieval of documentation.
- Ensure Human Resources practices and objectives provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasises, quality, productivity and standards and goal attainment.
- Provide specialist and tailored employment law and people management advice to managers and mentor them to achieve positive outcomes that are consistent and fair whilst ensuring that the business is able to deliver.
- Advise management of legislative developments and ensure these are accurately reflected in all company policies, procedure and manuals.
- Management of freelance documents to ensure legal requirements are adhered to and company is protected.
- Provide finance/third party vendors with monthly payroll information.
- Ensure we are compliant with the regulations around immigration and our sponsorship licence and reporting changes on the sponsorship system.
- Overseeing of HR system administration including People HR.
- Bring awareness of changes in HR practice/legislation and provide advice on how this effects the business as well as implementing any effects from the change.
- Ensure that we have the right people, with the right skills, in the right roles to meet our demand.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Human Resources function.
- Manage all employee relations issues- disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, performance
- Be actively involved in the development and evolution, and ensure delivery, of annual strategic plan to support the company values, goals and objectives.
- Provide a quarterly HR report to the board of analysis including retention, turnover, absence etc
- Organise, develop and assist in the coaching and development of the Managers and their teams.
- Overseeing the coordination of management and staff rosters (in conjunction with the Operations Lead) including forward planning for peak business times.
- Improve staff flexibility between departments by providing cross departmental training and development opportunities for both Managers and Staff.
- Review how costs can be reduced and ensure rotas are cost efficient
- Manage the administration of Mystery Shops and ensure they are sent to the relevant employees.
Training & Development & Academy
- Resourcing and Talent Management to ensure ongoing development of a motivated workforce.
- A good-all rounder, but with a particular skill in compliance and in spotting and attracting talent.
- Extensive experience in recruitment, with demonstrable success in quality of hire.
- Exceptional administration and time management skills
- At least 3 years’ experience at HR Advisor / Manager Level
- Ability to work autonomously but also as part of a strong team.
- Strong communication skills
- CIPD qualified/working towards
- Operations experience of a similar small to mid-sized business;
- An understanding of High Performance Delivery and understanding of Client Care.
- Buy into the Brand and be prepared to live the values of Expert, Celebratory and People driven
- Skills to include; commercial, multi-task, fast paced, great attention to detail, and ability to forward plan, able to work autonomously but collaboratively.
- Attitudinally positive and supportive
Braundton Consulting is a recruitment agency, recruiting on behalf of this client.