HR Adviser required for a new and exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 Organisation based in High Wycombe, coordinating and providing support by facilitating TUPE transfers of multiple employees. As you will be part of a wider team during this transition you will take a shared ownership of various HR transition projects.
Salary: £35,000 per year + Car allowance
Contract: End of July 2018 - Potential of turning permanent.
Location: High Wycombe
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Support the TUPE transfer of affected employees and ensure a smooth process for all.
- Ensure an effective communication process and also undertaking 1-2-1's where required
- Conduct due diligence on TUPE data, in particular attendance and long term sick management.
- Contribute positively to the development of HR processes and materials such as induction and Line Management Tool Kits.
- Minimise impact of change to all employees by supporting staff engagement.
- Collaborate with the wider business to identify opportunities for integration and sharing of best practice.
Qualifications and Requirements
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent.
- Degree qualified in any discipline with a minimum grade of 2:2
- Demonstrable experience of operational, day to day HR activities, at an advisory level.
- Working knowledge and experience of TUPE end to end
- Current and up to date with employment law
- Proficient using MS Office
- Experience of a proprietary HR MIS
What's on offer?
- Being part of a World Class FTSE 100 Organisation
- Fantastic potential to gain a permanent position.
- Highly competitive salary plus package.
The successful candidate will be require to have full SC Clearance before starting the position.
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call James Pearce on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job