Office Angels are partnering with a technology company that has a people first approach to define and launch technology solutions. They have over 30 years' experience in delivering services that allow you to work together, work securely and work from anywhere on a global basis. With a genuine passion for technology and the businesses they work with, they offer innovative technologies in cloud, enterprise mobility, collaboration, security and managed services. Our client is accredited by a number of professional organisations with a suite of accreditation which confirms and evidences our commitment to security, quality, service management and environmental management.
Role: HR Administrator
Salary: £20,000 PA plus benefits
Other Benefits: To work towards a CIPD qualification
- Publishing job advertisements on the careers page and job boards
- Coordinating and arranging interviews with candidates, hiring managers and recruitment agencies
- Administering psychometric assessments
- Keeping applicants updated
- Developing job descriptions and person specifications
- Preparing offer letters and contracts of employment
- Pre-employment checks - including right to work, references, driving at work and DBS checks
- Managing the new starter equipment and access request process
- Scheduling and managing the new starter induction process
- Updating and managing the PeopleHR system
- Ensuring personnel files are up to date
- Managing the leaver process including return of assets and removal of access
- Administering benefits
- Booking training
- Adhoc admin and project work
Due to changing customer demands; duties and responsibilities are likely to vary from time to time and our client will therefore reserve the right to amend job descriptions to reflect changing requirements.
Person Specification Education and Qualifications
- A good standard of education, experience, and knowledge
- Administration experience
- Adept at using Microsoft Office Competences and Skills
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Personable and able to build relationships
- Our client has an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
- They care about each other and our customers
- They stay until the job is done
- They love technology
- They make it happen
- The right to work in the UK
- Professional, smart and flexible
- Employment is subject to a DBS check and satisfactory references
Please apply for this role now as interviews are happening immediately or email your CV to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
- "HR Administrator" Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'