Juice Recruitment is delighted to offer this challenging new opportunity working within a successful dealership who is seeking to appoint a well organised and self-motivated HR Administrator, to join their friendly team.
Within this varied role you will be responsible for managing all administrative duties related to employee documentation, contracts, absences, recruitment paperwork and starter packs.
Main duties will include:
- Working in a standalone role, reporting directly to Managing Director and working closely with an external HR consultancy team
- Forming employee records for new starters, maintaining and amending these
- Using and updating myhrtoolkit HR system on a daily basis
- Keeping accurate records of staff attendance, absence, sickness and maternity leave etc.
- Putting together employment contracts
- Recruitment administration, including compiling job descriptions, advertisements and liaising with recruitment agencies as required
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
We are seeking an individual with at least one to two years’ experience of working within a similar HR administration role. The successful candidate will have the ability to maintain a high level of contact with internal and external customers and pay close attention to administrative details.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently in a busy active environment managing your own time and workflow.
If this sounds like the next step for you and you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply to Freya at Juice Recruitment today!
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'