Temporary HR Administrator
Our prestigious client is looking to recruit a temporary HR Administrator to join their L&D Services team. The role is for approxiamtely 3 to 6 months but this could be extended and potentially lead to permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
As a HR Administrator, you will provide comprehensive HR support, ensuring a high quality of HR support services is delivered.
As HR Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as first line support for HR giving advice to managers and colleagues on HR policies and procedures, where knowledge permits, referring complex queries to HR centres of excellence
- Managing and updating the SAP HCM module to ensure employee records are accurate and up to date
- Issuing of offer letters, preparation of employment contracts and all relevant new starter paper work and changes to terms and conditions letters
- SHL - sending and retrieving appropriate tests to candidates
- Supporting pre-employment checks, e.g. references, security clearance
- Providing employment references
- Providing support and advice to employees and managers, by responding to queries and requests
- Administration of new starters, leavers, transfers and role changes
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment team
- Identifying ways to make system and processes more efficient and for making improvements to the service disposing of unnecessary methods of working
- Undertaking training as necessary in line with the development of the role and agreed with the L&D Services Team Leader
Our Client seeks candidates who have ideally worked within a HR or L&D function previously and have very strong organisational skills, the ability to multi task, can work well under pressure and have a strong attention to detail.
Candidates must have:
- Experience of dealing with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working in a similar administration role
- Excellent time management skills, able to deal with a number of priorities at once and meet various tight deadlines
- Good organisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, using your own initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the role
- Excellent standards of customer service
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- SAP HCM knowledge (desired)
- Kallidus experience (Learning Management system)
- Experience of recruitment and payroll processes
- Knowledge of safety training
The hours are Monday - Friday - 37 hours per week, there is onsite parking (on a first come first served basis), with alternative parking nearby, an onsite gym, subsidised canteen/restaurant facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: Initial interviews will take place at our offices in Cleckheaton, therefore candidates MUST be able to attend during the day.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'