KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst (12 months) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform analytical testing of raw materials, product packaging and final product to support the release, stability and in process testing of materials for production or products for commercial use
2. The Quality Control Analyst will accurately follow / contribute to SOP's and perform all activities in accordance with cGMP requirements
3. You will document test results to ensure completeness and accuracy per cGMP, thereby keeping accurate documentation.
4. You will contribute towards the development and revision of SOPs, laboratory investigation reports and implement corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs)
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific (Chemistry) discipline
2. Proven industry experience in operating, maintaining and troubleshooting HPLC instruments
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with following SOP's and working in a GMP environment
Key Words: SOP's / GMP / cGMP / QC / Quality Control / Pharmaceutical / Angus / HPLC / Chromatography / Pharmaceutical / Science / Scientific / Lab / Laboratory / Troubleshooting / Routine / Method Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'