Household Assistant Cooking and Childcare
A lovely family in East Lothian, Scotland are looking for a Household Assistant to come and care for their home and two young daughters. This is a hybrid role and requires a flexible candidate with a positive attitude and a varied skill set. The most important elements of this role are cooking, general household organisation and caring for the children. The two girls are both attending school in the local area so, although they are away during the day, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with school runs, supervising homework and helping with general childcare and babysitting.
The beautiful family home is located on the grounds of a large game estate so there is the possibility that this position could be suitable for a couple if the other member of the couple has very strong gardening and groundskeeping experience.
- Household co-ordination/admin
- Key holder
- Dog walking
- Pet care
- House sitting
- Baby sitting
- Running errands & shopping for the household
- Organising household maintenance
- Liaising with contractors
- Working alongside a daily housekeeper
- Supervising and assisting with homework
- Liaising with estate staff
- At least 3 years childcare experience
- Strong cooking skills
- Clean UK driving license essential
- Trustworthy with excellent references
Accommodation: Private 3-bedroom cottage
Start Date: September 2020
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday (flexibility required)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'