Our prestigious client’s hotel has public areas that are quirky, original, designer-led but also fun, welcoming and light, modern and spacious. The rooms are spacious, all with private bathrooms, multi-channel Freeview TV, Wi-fi, high-quality beds and bedding and free tea and coffee-making facilities.
Whatever the event or celebration, they can take care of it whether it’s for 10 people or 200. This prestigious hotel offers luxury overnight accommodation for up to 60 guests.
They offer an la carte menu through the week and full Sunday roast lunch, plus bar service and bar snacks. A full English breakfast buffet plus healthy options is included in the room rate.
Set in almost five acres of parkland and gardens, located in Wiltshire, the Hotel offers 25 Superior bedrooms (including two Disabled bedrooms) plus a beautiful Bridal Suite. There are wedding, banqueting and function facilities for up to 150 guests seated as well as Conference facilities for up to 80. With a spacious guest lounge with views over the gardens and a beautifully-appointed bar.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist and manage the front office in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Provides managerial support for Guest Services in the daily operational duties for these areas
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure proper staffing and scheduling of all front office colleagues in accordance to productivity guidelines
- Communicate through pre-shift logs, emails and departmental meetings all pertinent information for the respective shift and areas of operation
- Train and fulfill training role in the absence of the trainer
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for guest service
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly organised, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is desirable but not essential.
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of 1 year previous proven supervisory experience
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and Guest requests
- Should possess or seek certification in basic first aid
- Strong guest service orientation and training skills background required
- Ability to work independently and prioritise responsibilities
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Right to Work Requirements:
Candidates must have the correct documentation and have the right to work in the UK.
: Management / Supervisory
- Communication Skills
- Customer Experience
- Guest Service Management
- Management Experience
- Friendly Personality