Pertemps Driving Division Want you to become one of our professional C+E Class 1 Driver's to work for our client in Redditch.
Our Client is a third party logistics provider for a large Automotive parts manufacturing business.
Pertemps are looking for Day and night drivers to collect materials from external manufacturing sites and re-distribute them to various production lines throughout the UK.
Shifts can be between 12 & 14 hours dependant on route and what you are collecting there is no H/Ball on this job and weekend working is optional.
Pay: £10.50 p/hr Days / £10.75 p/hr Nights PAYE
Hours: Days, Nights & Occasional Weekends
Duties / Responsibilities
* Delivering to UK Manufacturing Sites
* Dealing with large amount of delivery paperwork
* Some Trunking work to Delivery Centres will be required
* Vehicle checks & defect reporting
* Minimum Driver Infringements.
* Pass Clients driver assessment & induction,
* Digi Card
* CPC card
* Less than 6 minor Points on licence
* Cat CE entitlement for min 2 years
* 180 days of driving a C+E vehicle in the over the last 2 years
* OR pass Pertemps Driving Academy assessment.
Benefits of working with Pertemps Driving Division:
* Access to Pertemps Driver Training Academy & refresher Training
* CPC / Driver Training available
* Market leading Recruitment Specialist who have been in the business for over 50 years
* PAYE or Self employed
* Free uniform & PPE
* Access to a Pertemps representative 24hrs a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year
* Members of FTA / CILT / IAM / DSA / ALLMI
Other opportunities available:
* Full & Part time contracts, Days & Nights
* Weekend work
* Some Tramping at busy times of the year
* days / nights
To be considered for this role or to discuss other opportunities that we have available please click 'APPLY' and follow the instruction.
Or call to register with Pertemps Redditch Ask for Alec Brewer. you can also pop into our local branch Bridge House, 22 Bromsgrove Road, Redditch, B97 4QY.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job