Looking for a change or to take the next step in your recruitment career? Excellent working environment with great career opportunities.
Nurseplus is a leading recruitment agency providing care and support staff to healthcare establishments from our network of over 60 branches throughout the UK. We’re looking for someone to lead our friendly team at our Taunton office as a Branch Manager.
Work for a growing company with opportunities to advance and learn with our support. Nurseplus is an award-winning employer and in 2017 featured in the Recruiter Fast 50 companies in the UK.
Our business philosophy is to make a positive difference to people’s lives, whether this be through our clients, workers or colleagues, we want to promote our core value which is that things are "Better together" when working with/for Nurseplus.
Hours: This is a permanent/ full time position and will include covering an on call service.
The main focus of the Branch Manager role includes:
- Interviewing candidates via telephone and face-to-face while getting to know your Client market
- Develop new clients through proactive sales calls and client visits with a view to securing new business.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients ensuring regular contact is made to increase booking requests.
- Consistently achieve sales targets and strive to increase revenue whilst adhering to the necessary compliance standards.
- Maintain relationships with existing candidates, whilst pro-actively sourcing new candidates to provide a continuous pipeline of candidates.
What’s in it for you? At Nurseplus we offer:
- Excellent commission and regular incentives - £30-34K DOE/OTE
- Excellent training programme for continuous support and development
- Growth and advancement opportunities - genuine pathway for your career development.
- Contributory pension scheme and company healthcare
- 28 Days holiday increasing to 33 after 2 year’s service inclusive of public holidays
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
- Experience in a similar recruitment role with a great understanding of the recruitment/ sales process
- A proven track record in outstanding sales achievement and business-winning and the ability to consistently exceed KPI`s
- A friendly and warming personality - our business is grown on building key relationships
- Ability to motivate your team, getting the most out of each member
- Naturally there will be some administration; however this isn’t just a desk job. We need you to get out there and help us grow the business, so to reach our clients you’ll need to be a driver with access to your own vehicle.
Send your CV today and a member of our team will be in contact! (If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks I am afraid your applications has not been selected for the next stage of the process)
Nurseplus is an equal opportunities employer EB (Agy)