You must be DBS Cleared to be considered
My client are specialist educational providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education. My client has a strong track record for making a positive impact in the local community. Their ambition is to contribute further to improving the education offered to all pupils and students in our communities, including those with SEN.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling general Health & Safety enquiries
- Record and acknowledge Health & Safety queries and concerns
- Organise health & safety audits, and distribute the reports
- Adhering to GDPR with a high level of confidence
- To support and assist the Facilities team, Project Managers, and Director of business
- Monitoring and developing the Health & Safety software system
- Create Health & Safety reports
- Monitoring RIDDOR reporting, and advising HSE within strict deadlines
- Identify priorities to ensure smooth administration of the Health & Safety team
- Comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety, security, and confidentiality, and reporting any concerns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'