An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Office Administrator for our client who are based on the outskirts of Horsham
The successful applicant will provide administrative support to the Executive Assistant who supports the board of Directors. A previous background in head office support will be advantageous.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Sole management of 2 diaries;
- Provide administrative support to the PA to the Directors;
- Answer telephone calls for and on behalf of the directors, filtering calls as appropriate;
- Deputise for the PA to the Directors as and when appropriate;
- Prepare all relevant information and papers for meetings including company bios;
- Organise lunches and refreshments;
- Arranging internal & international travel, including flights, accommodation and car hire;
- Any other duties relevant to the role of assisting the Directors in their business lives;
- Directors expenses;
- Assisting the marketing team with preparation for events/tasks as and when needed.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job