Head of Regulatory Change - Asset Management
A well-known Asset Management company in London are looking to recruit a Head of Regulatory Change to join the department.
This is a Permanent Role
Role: Head of Regulatory Change
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000
This role will be reporting directly to the Group Head of Regulatory Change and work with key stakeholders across the business. You will be in charge of all change projects that are going on throughout the business managing Project Managers reviewing project risks and ensuring that key deliverables will be met on time.
The company itself has a wealth of top level talent that you will be dealing with on a daily basis. The business currently has a very good up stream regulatory developments team that will be assisting you with upcoming regulations that need to be addressed. For a large company they maintain an agile methodology when progressing projects. This position will require extensive experience within project governance, BRD, As-is, 2-B & process modelling.
The roles main responsibilities will be:
- Maintain up to date reports on the progress of all change projects going on in the business.
- Overview project budgets to ensure that they are on track.
- Senior stakeholder management is essential to the role as you will be dealing with various C-level executives across the business.
- Conduct risk assessments on active projects.
- You will be managing 12 direct reports from project managers.
- Re-modelling the department to produce the most efficient mix of permanent and interim employees.
- These projects will be dealing with a variety of regulations such as SMCR, MiFID II, Money Markets Regulations amongst various others.
You will need:
- To have been a Project Manager using Agile Change Management on at least two projects.
- Worked within the Asset Management sector for a minimum of five years.
- A pragmatic, practical mindset and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- You will not need to be an SME in any area of compliance but must be able to interpret how various regulations will affect the business and what needs to be done.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"