Head of Hydrogen Strategy
Our client is an international energy consultancy which takes an integrated approach to energy challenges.
Their expert scientific, engineering and advisory teams work on projects, supporting clients across the globe, using clever thinking to overcome challenges, promote sustainability, minimise environmental impact and maximise return on investment. They work across the energy sector addressing the global mix of energy infrastructure projects and innovative technology opportunities.
They currently have a unique and exciting opportunity for a motivated leader to join them, with a primary focus on leading and growing the business related to Hydrogen.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader, with a wide range of business expertise in energy transition, including recent experience of Hydrogen (Blue, Green etc).
You will bring a positive and lively attitude and actively engage in developing the company's market offering and internal processes and people.
- Demonstrable passion for energy transition and role that hydrogen will play in this.
- Good understanding of the strategic position of hydrogen and the key drivers and considerations in it "reaching scale".
- Ability to frame/explain economic realities of hydrogen projects under different scenarios / and geographies.
- Knowledge of green hydrogen projects, which might also include related experience in renewables (e.g., offshore wind).
- Knowledge of blue hydrogen projects, which might also include carbon capture utilization and storage and industrial decarbonisation, more broadly.
- Experience of leading and building teams.
- Proven Business Development acumen with leading organisations in the private and public sectors.
- Extensive network of relationships in industry and amongst key stakeholders in the energy transition space.
- Delivery capability/domain expertise - e.g., Project Management, Engineering, Economics.
- Thought leadership experience - publishing relevant / insightful hydrogen related content.
- Ability to bring existing clients.
- Experience of framing Hydrogen landscape with Investors or Financial Institutions.
- Experience of Operational Hydrogen Projects - rather than just concept phases.
- Energy Storage experience.
- Additional language skills.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'