Growing modern firm looking for Head of Conveyancing
Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
My client is a successful and well established multi service firm with an excellent reputation in the market. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a Property Solicitor to drive and maintain the Conveyancing department.Job Description
The Head of Conveyancing will be responsible for the following:
- The role will involve residential & commercial conveyancing work, covering the full spectrum from instruction to post completion.
- Staff management of both Fee Earners and Support Staff this includes performance management, quarterly and annual performance reviews, budget management, and acting as the firm specialist on all things residential and commercial property related
- You will be encouraged to run business development and networking activities to bring in new work where possible.
- Additionally, you should work closely with external institutions promoting the business and maintaining and creating new relationships.
The successful candidate
- Will be a Solicitor with extensive conveyancing experience
- 6+ years PQE within Conveyancing
- You will have experience of supervision and a desire to build the Conveyancing department
- Dealing with a mixed caseload of Residential Property
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that prides itself on its reputation for providing a highly personal, thoughtful and intelligent service.