New Head Chef required for Busy Hotel
Our client is recruiting a Head Chef for their busy Hotel & Restaurant in Ross-on-Wye. This is an opportunity for an existing Head Chef or Sous looking for promotion to take the next step in their career and manage a popular and busy property. The property has a busy mix of restaurant, bar, conference and banqueting. You will have a background in a busy hotel business and have strong financial acumen.
- Working closely with the General Manager
- Kitchen Management of Restaurant, Bar, C&B and Functions
- Managing and developing the brigade
- Managing GP targets and costs.
- Already working as a Head Chef in or Sous looking for promotion in busy hotel
- Experience of managing restaurant and banqueting for over 250 guests
- Good kitchen manager
- Menu planning and costing
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £35k
- Live In available if needed
- Meals, Uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Company Benefits
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the General Manager apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job