The Christmas decorations are coming down, the turkey has been eaten and there a few sore heads after having a little bit too much to drink on New Years Eve. Weather we like it or not however it is 2018! A new year, full of great opportunities for people like yourself and here at RULE we’re waiting to hear from you!
Our clients based in the heart of Birmingham are looking for four dedicated, hard-working and confident individuals to get stuck into a career which they can grow personally and financially over the course of 2018. During your year here you will undergo classroom training, mentoring and group seminar sessions to maximize your full potential. You will also be expected to receive 2 promotions meaning an increase in your base salary and an increase in your commission structure. And of course, you will have been able to benefit from the numerous weekly, monthly and yearly targets including holiday trips to places such as Miami and Ibiza!
Sound like it could be for you?
What requirements are necessary to applied to the Recruitment Consultancy Role?
- 1st, 2:1 or 2:2 at University
- Confident and articulate when speaking to people on the phone
- Hard-working and money motivated
- Sales Experience preferred but no necessary
If you have most or all of the above traits then you are in VERY high demand at the moment. If you get the ball rolling now by this time next week you could be starting your new career in the Centre of London!
What’s the day to day of a Recruitment Consultant?
- Cold Calling
- Interviewing Candidates
- Business Development
- Client Meetings
- Headhunting and Research
What are the perks of going into Recruitment Consultancy?
- Basic Salary starting at £23,000
- Expected 1st Year earnings of £35,000, 2nd Year Earnings of £55,000, 3rd Year Earnings of £100,000
- Unrivalled training program
- Holiday Incentives
- Breakfast and Lunch Clubs
- Opportunity to progress to managerial position within a couple of years