Guillotine Operator - Kilmarnock
COMPANY: Our client is a leading packaging specialists working with global accounts.
RATE PER HOUR DOE
The Guillotine Operators role is to safely set up and run a programmatic guillotine to cut unprinted stock for further operations and cutting finished printed matter. This will involve reviewing works order and programming/setting the guillotine according to instructions on the works order
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up, operate and monitor work produce on the guillotine.
- Make final pre-run inspection.
- Accurately record shop floor data entries.
- Monitor and record final count on works order.
- Identify job on pallet.
- Deliver completed project to next operation, if appropriate.
- Maintain quality assurance procedures throughout run.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance as required - change cutting blade etc.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Maintain acceptable productivity standards while minimising raw material waste.
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills are critical.
- Ability to understand and carry out written instructions.
- Ability to understand verbal instructions.
- Basic computer skills are required.
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us.
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
- Guillotine / Guillotine / Finisher / Print Finisher / Printer / Print / Finishing / Cut / Crease / Slitting / Packaging
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job