Our client is a major home builder operating in several regions across the UK. The company has an impressive record of success and has grown significantly in the last six years. They have a strong local brand and are recognised for the quality and range of their house types.
The Group office is based in North East of England from where it supports the regional businesses with a range of services including procurement. To take this function forward, they are now seeking to appoint a Group Procurement Manager.
- Instrumental in a key business function.
- Influence across a major group.
- Long-term opportunity for career development.
- Robust business with resources for continued growth.
- Senior Procurement Management experience in construction or industry.
- Successful track record in delivering savings and efficiencies in the supply chain.
- End-to-end procurement management.
- Proactive, outward looking, positive leadership.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Good communicator.
- Lead the procurement function to develop a reliable cost reducing and well-organised department.
- Work with the Group Technical Director to develop and implement group procurement strategies to improve processes and maximise value to the business.
- Deliver targeted savings and performance for the group supply chain.
- Implement service level agreements (SLAs) into contracts to ensure service delivery is at an optimum level.
Excellent salary and bonus scheme plus benefits.
- Cost Reduction
- Supply Chain