This is an excellent opportunity for talented Group Accountant to develop their existing skill set in a fast growing international company known for partering with some of the world’s big and reputable market players.
Role main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for monthly financial statements preparation that will be presented to senior stakeholders.
- Produce timely, accurate and high quality monthly reports for group consolidation, analyse the data received from local accountants as to their accuracy and completeness, prepare variance analysis commentary against budget and previous month.
- Preparation of Group Statutory financial statements.
- Responsible for the Group audit process.
- Maintenance of the Group FA register, finance lease schedules.
- You will be involved in projects such as the implementation and improvement of finance systems, and the implementation of new accounting standards.
- Identify and make recommendations to group reporting processes, support the statutory reporting process or technical accounting issues.
- Reviewing and consolidating the annual budget.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with strong IFRS knowledge.
- A minimum of two years of audit experience at a "Big 4" gained in UK.
- Experience with performing group consolidation and working in multi-currency environment.
- Able to demonstrate 'can-do' attitude and always communicate in a positive manner.
- Hands on with an eye for detail but able to appreciate the bigger picture.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Russian language will be an advantage.
We offer you:
- Flexible, creative and exciting work in international environment.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Travel opportunities.
- Competitive salary.