Churchill Howard are working with a leading international business based in Leicester on an unique opportunity for a Group Accountant. The Group Accountant would have experience working in medium to large enterprises. This truly is a remarkable opportunity for a technical group accountant to get involved with group consolidation and lead a finance function to make an impact at group level and influence senior management.
* Work in collaboration with the financial controller on the financial performance and production of statutory accounts for the group and other entities
* Business partnering with other finance functions
* Manage relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
* Ensure accounts are compliant with various international reporting and tax jurisdictions
* Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent)
* Exceptional knowledge of excel and working with large volumes of data
* Strong technical accounting knowledge of FRS and UK/US GAAP reporting monthly, quarterly, year-end/statutory accounts
* Excellent mentoring and communication skills.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.