We are looking for creative Graphic Designers to join various businesses across East Kent. Experience in similar roles is ESSENTIAL. You will be involved in working on a variety of packaging, printed material and online graphics.
Creativity, enthusiasm and willingness to take on projects and deliver to the highest level and standard is key for these positions.
The main role responsibilities will involve:
• Designing online graphics, e-marketing, print material and exhibition graphics as and when required
• Creating and amending packaging artwork using Adobe Illustrator
• Creating graphics for social media
• Assisting with the creation of general marketing collateral, brochures, catalogues and leaflets
• Supporting with photography for packaging, sales and marketing
• Creating, developing and amending packaging artwork using Adobe Illustrator
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
Relevant Degree or qualification on Graphic Design
• 2-3 years of experience is desirable
• Strong knowledge and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite - namely Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Strong ability to edit images
• Knowledge of preparing artwork for print
• Ability to manage workloads and meet deadlines
• Can work in a team environment as well as own initiative
• Commitment and enthusiasm
• Eye for detail
You will be rewarded with competitive salaries of between £20,000 - 25,000, depending on relevant experience. Please ensure a supporting portfolio is submitted upon application.
Apply today and don’t miss out.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"