Do you want to be part of an innovative, global company tackling climate change? In this role you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world's leading influencers in this space, and will be part of a team addressing the most important issues that affect the world today.
My client has developed a fantastic working culture for their people. Their values reflect their mission of outcomes-focused achievements and they want their staff to enjoy their careers as they excel at their work.
I am looking for an experienced Grants Manager who is looking for an opportunity to add real value to a growing organisation. You will take the lead in designing and implementing all systems, processes and working practices relating to grants management and you will have the opportunity to build a team over time. The role can be based in London, Munich or Amsterdam, but other locations may be considered. German language skills would be highly beneficial, but are not essential.
- This role is responsible for ensuring effective grant management and reporting for donors - a range of individuals, foundations and public (government) donors. You will develop and deliver the processes to manage grants and contracts from major funders
- You will work with the Programme Manager to develop and monitor financial management tools, budgets and spending forecasts relating to individual grants and their workstream components
- You will ensure that grants are accounted for according to funder restrictions and reporting schedules are planned in line with their requirements, producing high quality reports, tailored to individual donors' needs
- You will also support the drafting of new grant applications from public and philanthropic donors and provide advice and training to staff as appropriate to strengthen and broaden fund management expertise within the company
- Substantial experience of dealing with major funders and delivering high quality grant management and reporting
- Excellent writing skills, strong financial acumen, and the ability to work with colleagues across the business to bring together the information required to deliver the best for their donors
- Relationship management skills, also on a very senior level and in various cultural contexts
- A team player who can engage in and contribute to team culture to ensure excellent team collaboration
- High levels of organizational capability to effectively coordinate timelines and deliverables
- A detail-oriented approach with the ability to proactively implement and improve operational processes for high-quality delivery of reporting procedures
- (Desirable) Experience in grant management within the consultancy/sustainability/environment/social enterprise space
- Fluent speaker in both German and English would be highly advantageous
This business benefits from world-leading networks globally and there is a real emphasis on staff being part of a high-calibre, driven, inclusive, friendly and fun team.
- grant manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'