Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
St Pauls, Central London
£20 000 Basic Salary
£35 000 OTE
Industry: Life Sciences | Pharmaceutical | Medical | Clinical Research | Drug Discovery | Health
We have an opportunity for a bright recent graduate to join a reputable life sciences recruitment company as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant. We were established in 2005, and our specialist teams consist of both ex industry professionals and recruitment professionals, effectively merging sector knowledge with best practice in staffing and recruitment.
We now have offices in New York City, Zurich, Munich, Amsterdam, Prague, Switzerland as well as London. You have the opportunity to move to one of our offices abroad, after a couple of years in the company- this is actually why we have a space on one of our teams, one consultant is in the process of moving to New York!
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Candidate resourcing
- Cold Calling
- Lead Generation
- Advert Writing
- Face-to-face meetings with clients
- Candidate Interviews
- Business Development
Training Provided and Commission Structure for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- You will have an intensive 12 week training programme- whereby you will learn about the sector and how to be an excellent Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- In the first three months you will be in your training period, therefore the majority of your deals with come through months 4-12. On average you will be taking home an extra £1650 per month in commission in your first year, just by hitting your targets!
Benefits for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- 2 company holidays every year (Including, Nice, skiing, Las Vegas!)
- Lunch Club: Michelin Star restaurants
- Monthly team nights out
- Team building events
Our Ideal Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Degree educated, grade must be 2.1 and above
- Enjoy a work hard, play hard environment
- A history of working hard
- Track record of success- whether that be academics/sport/music/work
If the position of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant interests you please do not hesitate to apply!
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"