Job title: Graduate Sales Account Manager
Salary: £23k (+ bonus scheme)
This international company are wildly successful in their field - they provide packaging solutions to an impressive portfolio of household brands with sales in excess of £3billion. Their contribution to the UK Food and Consumer industry alone exceeds £116m! They’re looking for a driven graduate to join their dynamic team as a Graduate Sales Account Manager.
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £23k
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Company meals/food
- Social events/nights out
Your role will be centred on your ability to strategically generate business with key accounts. To ensure that you have the relevant experience to succeed in your role, you will spend your first year working with all departments across the business - this will allow you to become fully immersed in the entire business cycle which, in turn, will improve your ability to promote the business.
Day to day, you will:
- Strategically generate leads to drive business
- Book and attend client meetings to increase retention
- Develop strategies in accordance with current market trends and competitor activity
- Negotiate terms and contracts
- Develop relationships with blue-chip and private label customers
- Manage your own client portfolio
This American owned company believes that your hard work should be rewarded - a fantastic bonus scheme, incentivised company holidays and regular social events are just a few perks offered by our client. Between these and the boundless scope for progression, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate to kick-start their career with!
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)