Our client is a rapidly growing medical device business and is looking to bring inhouse a QCAnalyst to evaluate the quality of raw materials, in-process products and finished goods and ensure compliance with established specifications.
This is a critical role and you will be required to maintain stringent standards of quality across all aspects of the supply chain.
ideally you will have some experience in a laboratory environment, however our cleint will also consider a graduate with a science based degree.
• Review all Goods In receipts and report any discrepancies.
• Communicate Goods In releases with internal departments.
• Sampling, testing and recording of in-process quality checks for all manufactured and purchased products.
• Report any adverse quality results and determine root cause analysis.
• Perform Finished Goods testing criteria to established specifications.
• Assist in the completion of all batch record documentation.
• Liaise with internal departments to determine continuous process improvements.
• Assist with the analysis of any customer complaints.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'